Frequently asked questions
- What is The Book Search?
The Book Search compares available new and used books of many sellers. It is a book search engine. Look at "About us" for further information.
About search results
- What means "reduced"?
If not all results of all included platforms are shown, we display "reduced".
- What does "Compact", "Optimized", "Books" und "Price spectrum" mean?
You can decide how results are displayed. Further information can be found on the help for search results.
- Can i use the keybord instead of mouse?
Yes, take a look at keyboard usage.
- My book can not be found, what should i do?
Obey our search tips. Save your search using your free account.
About search keywords
- What keywords do i have to / should i enter?
Enter meaningful keywords from title, author and description text of a book. Obey our search tips.
- What is the extended search syntax"?
The "extended search syntax" explains how you can enter search criteria in the search field in order to use the detailed search form.
- Where do i order a book?
You order at a included platform like Amazon, E-Bay etc. The ordering process is not part of The Book Search.
- I have a problem with an order, who do i contact?
Contact the platform on which you have ordered. We do not know that. Ordering is not part of The Book Search.
You have further questions? Please use our hotline.